Veronica Besana was born in Erba (Como) on 15th September 2002. She has been representing National team both for U18 and U20 categories so far.
She is a really versatile athlete very good in sprint and long jump, though her favourite event is hurdles races.
Veronica is really accurate, spontaneous and reliable, fully committed to be a professional athlete and her mot is “never give up”. She is now at the last year in High School and she is going to study Medical Biotechnologies.
Personal Bests: 6.13m Long Jump, 60m hurdles 8″30, 60m 7″53, 100m hurdles 13″88, 100m 11″80, Shot Put 11.34m, Javelin Throw 35.47m, High Jump 1.68m
- 2nd place 60m hurdles U20 Italiano Indoor Champ 8″60
- Italian Champ Indoor: 6th place 60m hurdles 8″50, 8th place 60m 7″57
- 3rd place 100m hurdles Italian Championships Outdoor U20, 14”06 s
- 1st place 60m hurdles Minsk International Meeting U20, 8”43 s
- Italian Champ 60m hurdles U20 with 8”43 s
- Italian Champ 100m hurdles U18 with 13”49s
- Italian Champ 4x100m U18 with 47”38 s
- Italian Champ 60m hurdles U18 wth 8”30 s
- Italian Champion 4×200 m U18 with 1’42”96 s